Monday, June 27, 2011

8 Month Pictures! *Finally*

I know I know, it has been A WHILE since my last post!  I promise I have been nothing but busy!  The Cliftones rocked out a few youth camps for a week and a half a week ago (say that 5 times fast) and then Mark and I had a little anniversary/birthday get away the day it ended until a Friday!  Needless to say, this Mama has been busy!  However, without further delay and thanks to a brand new card reader, I will now give an array of 8 month pictures!

Look at this big guy!  

Isn't he a doll?!

Mmm Mmm Mr. Monkey is good eating!


Love those blue eyes!

"Mom wanna show everyone my new trick?"

"It's so much fun!"


"Oohh lookie at what I can do!"

Here comes trouble!





Love his crooked grin!

Reid + Ellie = BFFs

Of course he is cutest when he's nakie!

Ellie watching bath time!

Getting brave crawling around!




The kid has not 1, not 2, but 3 swirlies!  Can we say YIKES!

Love this precious boy!

1 comment:

Chris and Lydia said...

Hey lady, we need a new post about Reid!

I found the bib pattern here: http://theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com/2011/05/bapron-tutorial.html

It's pretty simple to make and comes together fast, so you don't get frustrated, so nice! And it only uses scraps of material, win! I did buy double folded bias tape instead of making my own, but either way would work.