|Big Boy at 5 months!!!|
2. He is babbling a lot more, loving to talk to Mommy, the wall, big brother, the fan. . . well you get the picture
3. He is a pro at holding his head up, and will look at you when you say his name :)
|Patches was just too enticing|
5. He doesn't giggle readily, you have to really work to get it out of him, but when you do it is the cutest sound ever!
6. He smiles constantly and loves to find me across the room and give me the biggest grin. Can't say I hate it.
7. He likes soft things, and loves the mam pacis. I like those too becuase when they fall they almost always land nipple up, so you don't have to wash them (pathetic I know)
8. He can roll over tummy to back with ease and is SSSSSOOOO close to consistently rolling back to tummy. He gets caught on the side or distracted by the toys on his play mat.
9. He has found his feet and thinks they are super tasty! I think it's super cute!
10. He is still getting up one time in the night. We are trying cry it out, but he is a stubbor buggar. He will cry off and on (and yet not really be awake, just crying with his eyes closed) for 45 minutes. Doctor said "Sometimes, you just have to be more stubborn than they are"
11. He has started eating cereal at breakfast and right before bed and seems to like it ok. He is still nursing and for that I am thankful!
|Still my cuddle bug|