My goodness, has it been half a year already? Seriously, Owen's first year seems to be flying right on by, about 10 times faster than Reid's did. Can I get an amen from Mamas with multiple children out there? Seriously, I still think of him as my baby boy, and he isn't anymore, he is so big! Here are some things that are going on in his life right now.
|I took Reid's 6 month pictures in this same outfit:)|
2. He is FINALLY sleeping through the night until about 5:30-6:30 when he wakes up, I feed him while laying in bed and he falls back asleep until around 8. I usually feed him cereal and nurse again at 8:30 or so not matter when the last time he ate was, just so we can stay on brother's schedule.
3. We are so close to sitting up on our own for long periods of time. This is a relatively new skill that has developed this week, and I can tell he is loving some of the independence.
4. He is still taking 3 naps a day (usually, that last nap is always debateable). I love that he and Reid nap at the same time. Heck, I love nap time!
5. He is still more stoic than other babies. I can make him laugh the hardest, but it is still work. He is just so cute when he does laugh.
6. He coos in the car, which Mark and I find super adorable.
7. He is still a cuddler, just not as much of one as he was when he was little. That's ok, there are too many things to explore now.
8. He loves his walker and the independence he has by being able to manuvere himself around the house.
9. He is a mama's boy through and through, his eyes light up when he sees me. I am not complaining in the slightest about this.
10. We started cloth diapering him, and we are loving it too. He does well, and is generally just happy to be a part of life.
We love you sweet baby boy and are so thankful everyday you are a part of our lives!