Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us!!!!

One year ago today I was just waking up, eating breakfast with my bridesmaids, and getting ready for the day I had been looking forward to my entire life. Now I am laying in the bed, arguing with my husband that I can blog and talk to him at the same time! He says "whatever" and gets up, he really wants to go and work out.

Anyways, back to what I was saying. One year ago today I was prepping for the most important day of my life (well one of them), having fun with all my girls, and anxiously awaiting the "I Do" moment. One year ago my dad looked at me, took me by my arm, said "You ready kiddo?" and walked me towards my prince charming and the rest of my life. One year ago today, my mom helped me slip into my wedding dress, zipped me up, looked at me, and we both lost it. One year ago today, I walked down an aisle, got married by a great friend who performed his first wedding ceremony with us. One year ago today, I wore the most beautiful dress in the world while listening to the sweetest song I had never heard before , written for me by a fourteen year old boy, and sang to me by the same 22 year old man. One year ago today I cut into the perfect wedding cake, enjoyed amazing wedding punch, talked to wonderful people, and finally left under a sea of rose petals into a beautiful charger limo provided by my aunt and uncle! Needless to say, this day was and is pretty special to me, it is one I will not forget for my entire life, and it was the most special day I could have asked for!

Right now we are in the Gaylord Texan hotel in Dallas, getting ready to go Grapevine MIlls Mall! It is an anniversary get away and perfect! We are having a blast and it is so special to be celebrating today with him by just having fun! I will post more later about what we did and pictures from around the hotel!

No comments: