Sunday, January 10, 2010

Big Things Are Coming

Hey! So I know I haven't been the best blogger in the entire world, and I promise I have a reason, I just can't tell you right now. I promise though after Tuesday, it will all make sense and you can all have a big "Ahh Haa" moment! Until then, I can just let you know I am very excited about what is coming up. Excited, nervous, scared, anxious, all of it.

As for the holidays, we had a great holiday! I love Christmas, but for some reason it was really hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Usually I am bubbling with excitement all month and definitely 2 weeks before hand, at least! This year, it just wasn't happening and it made me really sad. Hope next year will be better in that regard.

Needless to say I had a great Christmas. I got a new outfit, an FM tuner for my car so I can play my iPod, shoes, teacher stuff, money, camping stuff, 5 (yes 5) different pea coats, and last but not least, a weekend get away to Hot Springs (complete with massage) with my two besties! That was Christmas and graduation from my honey! He is sssooo good to me!

There is so much to blog about, but nothing I can talk about until later. Until then, I'll just leave you hanging in suspense!!

1 comment:

Michelle Knox-Bong said...

ok.. it has been a few days.. when is the BIG new coming... lol