I can't believe my sweet youngest little guy is already 2 months old! Seriously it seems to have just flown by, though I have a feeling I will say this every month. He is the sweetest, precious, easy going baby, whom I am just so smitten with. Here are a few things about Owen at 2 months that I don't want to forget.
1. He got his social smile this month and it is so precious. I don't want to brag, but he smiles the most for me (something I am sure only has to do with the fact he knows I have food) and I love that.
2. He will look for me if he hears my voice across the room, something else I thoroughly enjoy. He also gets excited when I get in front of him and talk to him, kicking his legs, and moving his arms.
3. Heis holding his head up like a champ, just looking around, checking it all out.
4. He is eating around 4-5 ounces about ever 3 hours, except for the midnight feeding. No matter what time I feed him last, he will be up around 2:30, and then eats every 3 hours after that. It is not nearly as draining as it was with Reid and for this blessing I am seriously praising God on this front. I prayed so long and so hard over this, that nursing would go well, I wouldn't hate it, that he would do well and every single thing has been answered on that front. I am now praying that he will continue to be a good nurser after I go back to work and wouldn't become completely attatched to just a bottle. I don't fancy pumping all summer.
5. He is a good sleeper, especially at night, which I am grateful for.
6. He is still in our room sleeping, I am going to move him when we start letting him "cry it out"
7. At his last dr appoint ment he weighed 12lbs 3oz and was 24 and 3/4 inches long making him in the 61% for weight and 95% for height.
8. He loves to be cuddled and falls asleep best when he is snuggled up against somebody. This makes it hard for me to put him down, so I don't most of the time.
9. He is in between sizes right now, sometimes wearing 3 months, sometimes 0-3.
10. He is my sweetheart and leavign him to go back to work will be so hard! I am glad he will be with Mrs. Cheryl, but I am praying for my momma's heart as I get ready to head back!
11. He has started cooing and trying to laugh which we find highly amusing. It is hard to leave when he is doing that.
12. He loves Mommy. Seriously like loves me, which I find so funny. Someone else can be holding him and he wil be fussy but as soon as I get him he quiets down. I love it and am sure it will bite me in the butt soon. All in all, he is a keeper!