1. He is cuddle bug! Seriously loves to be held and be up by you. I am so not complaining!
2. He is working so hard at holding his head up! He really has got it going on pretty good.
3. He is staying awake for longer periods during the day, which is nice because hopefully that means we are moving closer to a time when he sleeps through the night.
4. He is waking up about 2 times a night which isn't awful, but I am ready for him to settle down and sleep a little longer.
5. He is extremely gassy like his brother, especially at night! There is a "fussy hour" about an hour after the morning feeding (anywhere from 4-6) that he isn't happy unless he right beside you. I have been putting him in the bed with me, just so I can catch some extra z's!
6. He is eating about 4 oz (from what I can tell after letting him stay with mom overnight one night last week) so far, and growing like a weed!
7. He has baby acne, which is no fun :(
8. He smiles in his sleep, which is adorable! He likes to take naps on his tummy at times too.
9. He is tracking with his eyes and knows my voice, moving his head and flinging his arms to find me if I am close by. This melts my mama's heart!
10. He has the best big brother, who loves to give him sugars, and help me out!