Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tree Triming 2013

 I don't know about you, but trimming the tree is one of my favorite things to do for the Holidays!   Mark actually tells me it is not called trimming the tree if it is artificial, but decorating it.  However, I find something so rustic about saying "trimming" so that is what we're gonna say.  Seriously though, there is something so magical about cranking up some Christmas music and reminiscing over ornaments you haven't seen in a year.  I love the family togetherness and I can't wait to see how it evolves as our kids grow older. I hope to make this one of the most special memories of home they have.  Until then, back to the present day.  Reid has really enjoyed Christmas this year, and though he is still working on grasping the big concept, all of the fun things are great.

Here are a few iPhone pictures snapped.  We were on our way to head to a family pre-thanksgiving meal this day.  Though we are normally die hard "no tree up until after Thanksgiving" people, we knew we would be gone from Thursday to Sunday to celebrate in Tyler, so up it went.




Seriously couldn't you just eat him up?


This is one of my favorite ornaments.  It was my great great grandmothers.  Her arms are tucked behind her back btw.

Proof that the parents actually do exist!


Sweet Owen on his first tree trimming!

My heart is full

I love this sweet boy!

Reid got the job of putting the star on the top! 

Too. Much. Cuteness!




Here you get an instagram video of Reid singing Frosty the Snowman!  Enjoy!

No comments: