Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Al. . .most. . . done!

Well this school year is almost over, and needless to say, I am ready. It has been a good, but long and hard semester, one that I am happy to see go down in the record books. I know one thing, I have learned so much in such a short amount of time. It was kind of sad today though as we finished up our last story, and I was calling on kids to read aloud. I was thinking "This is the last time I will listen to them as their teacher. It was touching.

Today was also the day I told them I was pregnant! They were so cute, and their sayings were priceless. I can't believe that no one had really caught on or said anything, although this is really the first week I have started to show. Speaking of pregnancy, I am ready to go back to the doctor, because when we go back, we will be setting up our appointment to see Reid in 3D! I am so excited! I am anxious to see how much weight and junk I have gained, I am sure it is about to start piling on. I just hope I am emotionally ready for it!

I have high hopes for this summer. I am hoping to learn how to cook, like actual meals, and make a menu. This is something I really haven't had to the time to do since we got married, but hopefully this summer/early fall will allow me to do that now. Maybe I can also pick up a hobby, I just don't know what that would be. Maybe baking, maybe scrapbooking, maybe photography, you know I really just don't know. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Obviously I am a sucky blogger. I jump from topic to topic, I am not funny, nor witty, nor that great of a writer. Oh well, hope you enjoy reading all the same. Maybe that can be my hobby, becoming a great blogger.

No comments: