Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mark's Triathlon

Let it just be said Saturday, September 14 was a busy day for Mark and me!  It was a whirlwind of a weekend, one I was so happy to be part of!  It started with a Triathlon and ended with my brother proposing to Abby, my best friend!  The day began at 6:45 to be when Mark pulled in to do his triathlon in Tyler.  This is a really great sprint Tri and his second year to do it.  We kept talking about how different everything was last year.  Reid was about to turn 2, I was 4-5 months pregnant with Owen, and Abby was there to have something to do on the weekend!  My dad, uncle, Mark, and friend John all competed in this event.  Everyone did really well, though mark wasn't happy with his time, I told him there has been quite a lot going on in his life since last year!  Here are a few shots of that day.  

In transition coming out of the swim

Leaving for the bike ride!




My dad in transition after the swim


My dad and his brother-in-law, my uncle, leaving for the bike ride

Uncle Rusty on the run




Mark Finishing

John finishing!

It was a fun day, with great family and friends!

No comments: