Monday, November 18, 2013

All in October

This is a random post of off the things that happened in the month of october around the clifton house!

I know this wouldn't be most people's cup of tea but I love living next to my parents, grandparents, and aunt and uncle.  It is seriously the best.  One of the major benefits is getting to see family constantly.  We work together to get things done and as a result my kids get to experience different things and get to know their grandparents.  I adore the way Reid loves Poppy and wants to help him do many different things around the "land".
Reid helping Poppy on the Tractor
This kid also LOVES LOVES LOVES sports.  He will go to a football game and actually watch it.  He has done so for most of his life.  He claps when others clap, and just enjoys the game.

One of his birthday presents from his "Tink" (my aunt) was a two man tent!  He ate breakfast in it for 2 solid weeks.  

I just think he is adorable!

On October 19, my brother-in-law, Mark's Twin, Blake got married to a wonderful girl  We were all there to celebrate the occasion with Mark as best man and Reid as ring bearer.  Reid's eardrum had burst the Monday before, but we didn't find out about it until we were driving down Thursday morning!  Mark said "Um, Kristen, have you seen this green gunk coming out of Reid's ear?"  Poor guy did not sleep very good at all the two nights we were away.  However you can't tell it from the pictures!
Reid showing of his "bones".  They were also glow in the dark!

One of my sister-in-laws, Katy, who helped me get the boys ready and to the wedding.  Love her!

Every one is married!  Sister in laws!
Isn't he adorable?!

 The wedding was beautiful but it was a LONG trip back.  Made even worse by the ear escapade.  At one point I was sitting in the backseat trying to feed both boys who were screaming!  When that ordeal was over 30 minutes later I told Mark I had a proposition.  I decided he and I would renew our vows when the rest of his brothers all had small children and they would have to drive just far enough to make it feasible they could drive back.  Luckily I don't think that will happen, but at the time it made me feel better!

They both fell asleep the last 15 minutes of the 4 hour drive! 

No comments: