Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever! AAANNNDDD Happy Birthday to a Great Mom!

Seriously I am sssoo the worst blogger ever!  It is so sad that for 3-4 weeks I have been meaning to sit down and blog, but just HAVE NOT DONE IT!  How sad am I?  Honestly. . .

I think the lull is due to lack of pictures which is due to the fact I thought I had lost my camera, when in reality it was stuck inside the Hubby's office after he took it without asking (silly boy).  We have had many things go on, the first of which being a disciple now that my husband along with other youth ministers from the surrounding areas put on.  I have to say I was a little nervous about this, how it would all work out, whether it would actually go ok (read: minimum disasters), and it went sssooo good!  I really have to hand it to the hubsters, he did a GREAT job!  Usually details are not his thing, but everything was thought of, all possible scenarios accounted for, he out did himself!  Unfortunately there are no pictures because he had stolen my camera.

We have also started weight watchers together in the past week or so.  Mark is really liking it (I would too if I got 50 something points) while I as a nursing mom get like 30 something.  It is good, really makes you think about what you're eating, but sometimes I would just rather not and eat the brownie that is still sitting in the kitchen lol.  However, I must remain strong, and must loose weight, because let's all face it, summer is right around the corner and I want people to be astounded that I look that good after just having a baby (let's see if that happens, I still have slight stretchmarks around the belly button as well as that dern dark line, which is fading, put still stinking there!).

Today is also a very special day because it is my mother's birthday!  I cannot tell you how happy I am to have this woman in my life and to call her mom.  She has been a constant rock for me, especially this year when I had a rough time easing into motherhood myself.  She has been by my side all of my life and I couldn't make it without her.  She is also the best Grammy to Reid, loving on him, playing with him, telling him stories, and making him do knew things!  Really our whole family depends on her for a lot, as well as the school, I don't see how she does it all, it must be because she is super momma!

He loved his grammy from the moment he met her!  Look at that smile!

1 comment:

Traci Jones said...

You are the sweetest daughter anyone could ever have. I love you so much. You made my birthday perfect!!