Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Projects

Now I am not a very creative girl, I have always wanted to be/envied those people who are.  Alas, this was not the be my adventure in life. . . What I am though is a rule follower, I can follow a set of instructions like nobody's business.  This is part of the reason why creativity is hard for me, and why I think I have come to like baking.  Hence this post.  The first project I undertook was putting together Reid's bookshelf he got from Mark's parents (Nana and Pops) for Christmas.


Here are all the parts and instructions

How it should look at the end lol

What the baby looks like at the beginnin

The instructions

hope it all works out alright

About halfway through this is what he was looking like

The finished product!  Tada!

The end, not a happy boy!

No comments: