Monday, August 25, 2008

My Last First Day

Well today was my last first day of school!!!   YAY!!  Sorta cool to think about.  I don't know when I will go get my masters, but to think I will be done with college in a year is crazy!  Sadly to say this semester is not going to be an easy one for me!  I have lots of classes that require a lot of just redundant and tedious work!  It will be okay though I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am going towards it as fast as I can.  

Blake, Mark's twin, came in to spend the weekend with us!  We had a good time with him, just catching up and seeing what all was going on in his life.  He lives in Dallas right now and is working at Enterprise for the time being and enjoying living with their other brother, Scott.  We went and chased the duck at the pond that chases other people and bites them, ate dinner together, just chilled.  We watched the last of the olympics and the closing ceremonies, which made me sorta sad.  I love the spirit the olympics send off, a unified nation for one cause, and a world tuned into the same thing at the same time.  Just sorta cool if you think about it.  

Well Mark is busy browning meat for dinner tonight with our next door neighbors, so I guess I better go and help him.  

1 comment:

Jenni Darst said...

Aw, you're so lucky- the last first day??? I can't wait until I get there. And I read your last post just now and I will just say JEALOUS! Haha