Monday, November 3, 2008

Finishing Strong!!!


The pictures above are from the halloween party with our sunday school class.  Mark and I carved a mummy!!

Well tomorrow (or today depending on when you are reading this) our Nation as we know it could potentially change.  It is without a doubt the biggest election we have seen!  I have already voted though and so now all that is left to do is to pray.  
Canton was a lot of fun, but had so many people there on Saturday it was ridiculous!  I couldn't even walk through some places!  I was glad to be done and to have an extra hour of sleep on Sunday!  It helped my tired body be able to be out the door at 7:30 just like every Sunday!  The church had a fall fest that night and it was a lot of fun!  Everyone was just so excited to be there whether they were working, playing, performing, it was just great.  Afterwards we came back home for a bible study we do here with a couple of other couples.  And then it was time to start the week all over again.
I cannot tell you how ready I am for Thanksgiving Break.  It cannot get here quick enough.  It will be so wonderful to have a week just to chill out and not worry about so many things.  I am trying to decide what I am going to do about this next semester.  It should be exciting to see how life pans out.  Mark finds out if he gets into this fast track course at Kilgore for his PTA thing on the 6th so please be in prayer for that.  It would be great if he could get in that and knock out A&P 1 and 2 in one semester.  Ok I have babbled long enough, time for pictures.

No comments: