Monday, November 24, 2008

This Crazy, Tragic, Sometimes Almost Magic, Awful, Beautiful, LIfe

Welp, it is finally here, Thanksgiving Break officially began for me today!  WOOHOO!! I finally made it to this stinking long awaited week!  Like Lauren said in her post, I don't know what the school was thinking when they made us go from August to November with no break, just to give us a week off, before we have to go back to school for just one stupid (and pointless) week before finals.  Oh well, I am just happy to have a break and to take a "play day" today as I told mark I would have if only for today. . .

Today I just went out to see my Noni, and supposedly help her wrap a few Christmas presents, but she had already done it!  So I just went out and saw her and got a chance to play with our NEW PUPPY!!!  Yes you read right, we do have a dog!!  It is a miniature shih tzu!  He is adorable!  Pics to come soon I promise!  I love him, he is just so small and fiesty!  We had a good time just talking, eating, watching t.v. and being together! I am excited about this first big holiday as a married couple, it will be good to go and see family (and possibly meet a few new ones) that we haven't seen in a while.  I am happy to just get a chance to do this, and to really take the time to thank God so much for how much he has blessed me and Mark!  Well I better get going and dressed, Mark and I have plans tonight. . . he is playing at a retreat for his friend Eddie with Patrick as well!  It will be fun!!

No comments: