Friday, December 12, 2008

Day out of school

So today is my first day out of school to where I don't have to think about anything that has to do with school.  However, the downside to that is there are PLENTY of dirty dishes in the sink that need to be washed, a dirty house that should be cleaned, Christmas presents that should be bought/put together/ wrapped, and what am I doing, but sitting here blogging away.  But since I got tagged, I had to do this. . .

The rules are you have to list 5 addictions and tag 5 people.

1.  I am addicted to Jesus.  I am falling in love with Him daily, but am no where near where I should be in my walk with Him.  I am sorta embarrassed about where I am really, I want to be deeper in love with Him, to know Him so much more than I do right now.  

2.  I am addicted to Mark.  I love that boy!  I love being married to such a wonderful man and getting to experience life with him.  I love our quiet hours at home, or the rowdy ones with friends and family.  I cannot believe how blessed I am to be with him.  

3.  I am addicted to text messaging.  I love texting!  So sad, but I cannot help but do it in class, at home, in bed. . .

4.  I am addicted to facebook.  This is so sad considering it is the biggest waste of time ever invented.

5.  I am addicted to reading.  It is one of my favorite things to do and I wish I could do it more.  I want to get more books for Christmas.

**OOPS**
I forgot to tag 5 people.

I tag:
1. Lee Ann
2. Misty Stires
3. Lauren Shuman
4. The Goswicks
5. Jon and Jen

No comments: