Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Done, done, I'm DONE!!!

Woohoo semester done and out!  Well sorta/almost!  I took my last final today from this 18 hour semester!  Done, done, done, no more tests, papers, meaningless projects, I am finished.  Ok, so I have one last thing to do this semester, I am going to the schools tomorrow to finish up interning.  Stinky!  I don't want to go, I want to be done, but I need to finish up and get the grade.  After that though, nothing else!  My teacher had actually forgotten about me being sick and not being able to go, and asked me about why I didn't have my papers in yet!  Oh well.

This past semester has been crazy, fun, new, hard, busy, and much much more.  I am sorta sad that it is over and all my friends are leaving to go home, while I stay here.  I am happy to here, and wouldn't want to be anywhere else, but I am sad to see my friends leave.  I am also nervous about how the next semester will play out, since I will not really be with them, or be doing what they are.  I hope our friendships stay the same and grow even more.  I think they will, I have made some amazing friends and love them very much!  

I have so much I need to be doing right now, the holidays are getting much much closer, and I have yet to really really prepare for them.  I've still got to order pictures and presents and wrap, sssoo much!  I really just don't know where to begin haha.  I need to finish up Mark's Christmas as well, so if anyone has any ideas, I am ssoo all ears!  Anyway, that is about all for right now, though be looking for an update, because I am sure to get bored.

1 comment:

Jenni Darst said...

We will be here, too! Game night??