Wednesday, July 14, 2010

26 Weeks and Counting, and. . . Nesting?

I cannot believe that I am 26 weeks pregnant! Time has really just flown by in this pregnancy! I am hoping it continues to do just that! I cannot believe how big my belly as gotten and I know it will only get bigger, believe me no one has to tell me that, even though everyone seems to think they must remind me of this fact. It is hard to believe that we are on the downward slope of this thing. I don't know how ready Mark and I for this though, because as of right now his room is still a wreck.

We have been so busy lately that when we got home we have just crashed, are lazy, and don't feel like doing anything. Seriously, there are so many things in that room that we have to get out of there. We have to also choose a paint color, paint the room, and then decorate it all. I also have to reorganize my kitchen to where I can fit all of our food, dishes, and the new things such as bottles and all that I am sure will be coming into our house shortly. There is also the decluttering that must ensue too, our bedroom looks like Wyoming threw up on it (in the words of Mark).

Obviously nesting has just set in, I guess, but the motivation to do it is still lacking. I really really need a maid or something, someone to push me along and get me to do something. It will all come in time, I just need to take the time to get it done. Welp, its off to bed.

No comments: