Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Being Pregnant Sucks!

Sometimes being pregnant really blows! Hence why there is a post at 5 AM, because I can't sleep!!! This is incredibly frustrating! I wish my bladder would do me a favor a grow a little so that way I don't wake up at ridiculous hours and then have trouble falling back asleep. I mean seriously do you know the places a pregnant ladies mind can wander if left unattended awake in a bed for too long? Not good places! So yeah, sometimes being pregnant is NO FUN at all!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hang in there friend! You are almost done being pregnant. Then after Reid gets here you will have some company in the middle of the night. :) j/k. Praying for you girl!

Michelle Knox-Bong said...

Try to remember the times you get up. When he arrives thoes will probably be the same time !