Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Times With The Hubs!


Today has been a very good day. After a semi-long week, where we finished up most stuff on the house on Monday, I did housework and all on Tuesday, of course there was church on Wednesday, Thursday Mark had work and we also helped the new music minister move in, and today we finally had his day off! It was wonderful! We slept in, ate, installed the car seat in the car/ cleaned it out, ate again, then headed off to town to run some errands and go on a what is possibly a last date before we actually need a baby sitter. It was a wonderful day where we got along, got things accomplished. We went and pre-registered at Longview Regional Hospital and took a tour of where we everything was. We also went and got most last minute purchases, and then to eat at Texas Road House!!! It was sssooo good! Our server also sent us home with a take home box of rolls and butter! I think the belly made her feel sorry for me! We also got a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks when we went to Target, which neither one of us had ever had before. It was pretty good.

However all of these things from the week and from today have made me be on my feet or have my feet hanging off a chair. As a result I now feel as if there are rubber bands around my ankles and I can feel the swelling in my calves as well. My feet look about as pregnant as my belly does which is kinda funny and sad all at the same time. Consequently here is what the rest of the evening and probably a lot of tomorrow looks like for me.

Sitting on a coach, feet elevated with a computer. I am definitely getting more anxious about the impending arrival of this baby boy, but also getting nervous about the birth. Hopefully all will go well.

No comments: