Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well it is about time. . .



Ok I know I know it has been sssoo long since I blogged.  Believe me I have felt it too.  My friend LeeAnn told me on thursday night while we were supposed to be doing homework "You need to blog!!"  So LeeAnn this is for you haha.  

Right now I am sitting at the in-laws house in Tyler watching some hum-drum football game on the T.V.  I am glad we were able to come this weekend, it has been a while since we were able to be up here and see everybody.  I enjoy weekends here, nice and relaxing, and just a change of scenery.  I wish we didn't have to go back so soon.  

School, oh school. . . To say I am tired of it would be an understatement.  I am just ready for this whole semester to be done with and know I have only one more to make it through until I graduate.  I can do it!!  LOL . . . we are almost into our 6th week of school, and that is just crazy!!!  And I was talking to one of my classmates who said there were only 9 weeks of school left!!  Wow, that is so quick!  For all of the things I have to be doing, and everything that is due, I need more time!  Yikes!!

This past week has been ok.  Mark and  I have both had touches of colds at points, that really didn't help my motivation factor in the slightest!!  I just didn't want to get out of bed, my head felt heavy, my nose was runny, my eyes were itchy, it just wasn't good.  Mark had an itchy throat so we were just done for.  

I got in our wedding photos, and am going to try to get a slide show on here going so yall can see them!  I am excited about having these and being able to put them up.  

No comments: